Apps for travellers that will make easier your trip to Colombia.
This is a short list of apps for travellers that Whee Intittute make for its students in order to help them when they travel to Colombia.
Taking public transportation and safety is always a concern for foreigners traveling to Colombia, here are some apps that will help you.
- Easy Taxi: Ask for a taxi wherever you are using your GPS, works in most of the main cities in Colombia. This app will work in other countries of Latin America and Brazil as well.
- Tappsi: Ask for a taxi wherever you are using your GPS, best app for taxis in Bogota, but it works also in Medellin, Cali and Barranquilla.
- Moovit: This app will work really good in Bogota, because it is integrated with transmilenio and SITP.
- Oter apps: transmisitp (public transportation In Bogota), Uber (private taxis), Smart Taxi (taxis) and Taxis libres (taxis).
If you are worried about finding an ATM in Colombia Wikibanco can locate for you ATMs and banks around you using your GPS.
Most of the apps that work in other countries also work here:
- Trip Advisor: Look for places and things to do in every city, interesting and helpful reviews.
- FourSquare: Look for places and things to do in every city, interesting and helpful reviews.
- Booking: booking hotels for your trip.
- Despegar: booking hotels and flights in all latin America.
- Meetrico (web): This website help you to get hotels at really good price for the same day and after 6 p.m. Works in Cali.