Colombia is just starting to being international, and there are really few Spanish schools here, and most of them are really new but all of them are different, you may be asking yourself what school is the best for you. Here are the best Spanish schools in Bogota:
Nueva Lengua: It is the biggest Spanish school in Colombia, has institutes in Bogota, Medellín, Cali and Panama.
- Pros: Many courses options, cultural activities and tours as well as accommodation options.
- Cons: traditional education, it is a large school and you will feel it.
International house Bogota: Beautiful house, it is one of the biggest franchise in the world, the have 50 years of experience.
- Pros: their experience, many reviews, located in la candelabra, communication based methodology.
- Cons: few options, pretty expensive and of course, Traditional education.
Spanish World institute: It is a traditional school in Bogota and just opened an office in Cartagena.
- Pros: Very organized institute, good reviews, their education is focused on the students
- Cons: traditional education, don’t seem really fun.
Whee Institute: Small School. It is funded by entrepreneurs and innovation consultants trying to make a change in education. In fact, it is a non-profit organization.
- Pros: In Whee institute you will learn Spanish for sure in a non traditional approach. The school creates and explores new teaching methodologies all the time, and focus their education in happiness. They believe that education is a way to get to be happy. You can join one of their initiatives such as the institute of happiness.
- Cons: It is a startup environment, always changing always in movement. If you like traditional schools, and learn by a book, this is not the place for you.