Conversational Spanish Group
Perfect for people that want to Have a break from Spanish lessons Get fluency through conversation Improve pronunciation & listening Practice and get new vocabulary Get confidence in your Spanish Skills
About this course:
- A tutor will help you correct your pronunciation and answer basic grammar questions
- Allows you to put your Spanish into practice and increase your fluency by practicing with others.
- Never be bored again in a class! 92% of our students stay 3 months on average, because they love it!!
I took 2 weeks of courses with Whee back in January 2020 in Bogotá and had an absolute blast. The teachers were engaging, the material was fun, and I felt like my Spanish really improved in those two weeks. I recently was able to take 4 weeks of online courses with Whee in October 2020 and I really like their online format. Usually I’m not a fan of online classes but the teachers did a great job keeping the material just as fun as in the classroom and it turned me around to language learning online. Plus it is super convenient. I definitely recommend this language school; they’re awesome!
Why our conversational Spanish group?
The perfect approach for those who want to practice!
- Practicing in groups is the best way to impove your fluency!
- We designed conversational methodologies that help our students get fluency, learn new vocabulary and gain confidence.
- We realized that people want to practice, and no necesarily want to pay for a class. That is why we carefully trained natives, so they can successfully facilitate this class.
- By not using teachers, we can decrease prices but provide an excellent experience at the same time.
Advantages of this course
- A native tutor (carefully trained by our teachers) will facilitate a class designed for interaction.
- Each day, groups will discuss different topics such as; food, politics, travel, and more.
- The tutor uses the information about our students to create the activities and dynamics that will motivate and inspire our students to practice and improve in a short time.
- This course is very popular for students that are taking any of our other Spanish classes, but want to take a break, or want to consolidate their knowledge before moving to higher levels.
*The tutor is a native, trained by us. She/He is not a teacher and has only basic knowledge of Spanish grammar. This course doesn’t replace a Spanish class
5 hours/week (1 hour/day)
You can start any Monday of the year!!
Classes are Monday to Friday
We have two schedule options:
Europe: 5pm – 8pm ( 5pm -7pm for the 10 hours option)
USA east coast: 12 pm – 3pm ( 12pm -2pm for the 10 hours option)
USA east coast: 7 pm – 10 pm ( 7 pm – 9 pm for the 10 hours option)
USA west coast: 4 pm – 7 pm ( 4 pm -6 pm for the 10 hours option)
Melbourne : 10 am – 1 pm ( 10 am -12 pm for the 10 hours option)
Tokyo: 8 am – 11 am ( 8 am -10 am for the 10 hours option)
- 10 hours of class /week:
Price $30 USD
(pay via Paypal or with card)
We have 3 different levels:
- Basic (A2.1-A2.2)
- Intermediate (B1.1-B1.2)
- Advanced (B2.1-B2.1 and C1)
*Note: This course is not recommeded for students without previous experience in Spanish.
We follow the "Common European Framework of Reference for Languages"
Tools we use
We use ZOOM pro, for a better experiences and security for our students
Easy process to get on board
Step 1 - Book
Step 2 - Interview
We will contact you via email to arrange a 5 minutes interview to place you in the right level.
The interview can be via skype, whatsapp, or zoom. what ever is best for you.
*We promise it will be a fun interview, not pressure, or grades are given. We want to be sure that you are going to have a great experience
Step 3 - Wait for the link
On the friday before your class start, we will send you the ZOOM link so you can join the class on monday.
Step 4 - Start learning
Join the class, partic ipate, interact and at the end, review the class so we can adapt to the way you learn!
Why Whee Institute?
Whee Institute is one of the fastest growing Spanish schools in the World. This was possible because we decided to make a change in the spirit of education with an idea:
We want people to wakeup everyday happy because they will go to school!
Since that idea, we have worked with education experts, innovation experts and students to create what we call the Whee experience!